It Might Be a While

IMG_20120721_170423

It might be a while before I blog again, friends. I am completely uninspired right now and I am suffering from a major case of the blahs. My brain feels like this picture – full of dirt and debris – when it comes to writing about books. I am reading and I have really enjoyed the books I’ve read lately so I hope this condition passes soon. You can see what I’m reading on Goodreads, if you’d like. I sincerely,  sincerely hope I can return quickly. In the meantime, I will still read and comment on your blogs. Happy reading!

9 thoughts on “It Might Be a While

1. Lisa

I hope you feel better soon! I find the holidays rather stressful, so getting back to the normal routine after the New Year comes as a bit of relief (a small silver lining). I’ll have to look over on Goodreads – I’m registered there, but haven’t done much on the site.

2. http://vintagereads.blogspot.co.uk/

We hear you! Sometimes you just can’t find the words or the inclination to post. We’ll still be here when you’re back!

3. Beth DiIorio

Hi Anbolyn,
    We all understand. Most book bloggers have to take a break once in a while and recharge. Just enjoy reading the books and take care of yourself.
    Beth 🙂

4. jessicabookworm

I hope you feel better soon, but atleast you’re still enjoying reading that’s the main thing. We’ll miss you. Take aslong as you need though.

5. FleurFisher

This is a funny time of year, and I hope things settle down for you soon. I’ll keep and eye on you on Goodreads and Twitter and i’m sure you’ll find a book that inspires you to shout about it before too long.

6. Katrina

Yes, I’ll also be keeping in touch via Goodreads, but consider yourself nagged from afar! Sadly I’m not on Twitter, I was going to suggest that you could just blog about what you had for breakfast, or what the neighbours are up to, but maybe those things are tweeted. Just enjoy your rest.

7. Charlie

Hope it leaves soon 🙂 Good to hear you’ll still be around. That in itself might help get you back into things, the pressure of blogging itself being off.

8. Danielle

I think it is the time of year–I am feeling very blah too–already tired of the cold and short days. Hope you get your blogging groove back again soon. Until then enjoy your reading!